Workflow & General Information
Depending on your browser, CCW may appear slightly different from what is shown within this manual.
For help with access or other technical issues, please log a ticket in the Coupa Support Portal .
Coupa CW Contingent Worker Process Overview
This guide will provide detailed instructions on the Contingent Worker Process from the Program Administrator standpoint. This manual also covers a broad range of topics beyond just this cycle, but for instructional purposes it is highly recommended to become familiar with this portion first. Below is a diagram of the process:
Program Administrator , Client User , Supplier User
The landing page has a welcome message and the most common tasks represented by specific icons when logging into Coupa CW.
Navigation Icons: Icons that quickly take you to the most commonly used areas within Coupa CW. Based on your user type and permissions you might see any of the following icons:
- Create Requirements – used to quickly start the process of creating a requisition for resources.
- Requirement List – this is where you will access and monitor your submitted requisitions.
- Contingent Worker – go directly to the search feature for your contingent staff.
- Onboarding - takes you directly to your onboarding workspace to monitor and complete onboarding for your workers.
- Timesheet – takes you directly to your timesheet workspace where you will be able to create/monitor timesheets.
- Expense – takes you directly to your expense workspace where you will be able to create/monitor expenses.
- Resume Bank - takes you directly to your list of all candidate resumes that you can submit.
The main menu is located at the top left corner of the screen. This is for accessing My Workspace, Create a Requisition, etc.
Home: To link the user directly back to the main landing page from anywhere in Coupa CW.
Top Right Navigation: Icons that are easy to identify and will help you get where you need to go quickly.
List of events occurring such as interviews and upcoming contract end dates;
- Note: the way dates and times are displayed in your calendar is determined by your Locale - a combination of the Language and Region settings in your profile.
- To Do List - links to the user’s personal To Do List showing all actions that need user’s attention;
- Release Notes – Any updates in the system about new application releases
- System Alerts – Alerts set by users to notify others in the system
Coupa CW email notifications will be sent each time there is a status change during the process flow of requesting a Contingent Worker, and any time actions such as extensions, pay rate changes, and/or terminations occur. Notifications will come from Coupa CW Notifications.
Roles: There are a number of different user types that have actions inside Coupa Contingent Workforce (CCW). The roles listed below can all represent those different CCW users:
Hiring Manger / Approver
|Program Administrator||Administrator of the contingent workforce program.|
|Contingent Worker (CW)||Associate providing requested services to client.|