Create Supplier User
Create a supplier user
To create a supplier user, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Administration > Supplier User Management
- Click Create User.
- Select the Supplier profile to associate with the new user.
- Enter the new user’s Email address and click Submit.
- Complete the following required fields:
- Select the MSP-Client.
- Assign a Role(s) for the user.
- In the Role field, click the down-arrow to select a role, then click the plus (+) to add this role to the user’s profile. Click the down arrow to view the list of roles currently assigned to this user.
- Enter the user’s Last Name and First Name.
- In the User Preferences section, select the checkbox for Receive emails from the system. Click Submit.
When you click Submit, the system sends a registration email to the email address provided. The user must activate their account using their email address as their username.
The user will have 24 hours to activate their account. If the user has not activated their account within 24 hours you can Resend Activation email.
- To change or update user type, follow the process to Edit User Type.
- To change or update user status, follow the process to Edit User Status.
- To change or update user rights, follow the process to Edit User Rights.
- To reset user’s password, follow the process to Reset User Password .
- To update user’s username and email address, follow the process to Edit User Email Address .