Supplier Organization Profile
Edit Supplier Profile
As the MSP or Supplier, you can edit the supplier organization profile.
Supplier Relationship Management ➔
- If you are an MSP user, you will first need to search for the supplier organization using the search Supplier Lookup feature. Supplier users will skip the next two steps.
- Click the Search button.
Locate the Supplier you wish to edit information for and click their
from the Action List
- Select Security Clearance level from the drop-down list.
Enter the Supplier’s
- The SIC Code is the Standard Industrial Classification Code used by government agencies to classify industry areas.
- Enter the Supplier’s Primary NAICS Code.
Stand-alone CCW customers can manually add or remove Diversity data on the Supplier's profile.
For CCW customers who also use the Coupa Core platform, Diversity data is synced from Core to CCW and cannot be manually added or removed on CCW).
- Select the Supplier’s Diversity Classification from the drop-down list.
- Select the Country associated with the Supplier’s Diversity classification, then select the Agency
- Enter a Description.
- Select the Certification Date of the classification by clicking on the calendar icon.
- Select the Expiry Date of the classification by clicking on the calendar icon.
- Select which user the Diversity classification was Certified By from the drop-down list.
- Upload a copy of the classification by clicking on the blue folder icon in the Upload File field.
to add this classification to the Supplier’s profile.
- Continue to add all applicable classifications until finished and then click Submit.