Able to Enable: Supplier Enablement
Your Guide to Successful Supplier Onboarding & Enablement
Engaging and onboarding suppliers is one of the most important things you can do to ensure success with Coupa. That’s why we prepared a series of workshops and hand-picked resources to help your plan and execute your supplier enablement program.
Coupa customers can post Supplier Enablement questions or join a discussion in the Coupa Community. Post your questions on the Manage Suppliers & Risk page and add the supplier-management tag to your post.
Workshop 1: Supplier List & Segmentation
Learn how to analyze your supplier base to plan your Supplier Enablement program. In this webinar, a Coupa Supplier Enablement expert steps through the Supplier Enablement Channels report, showing you how to analyze and segment your supplier list so you can prioritize your supplier enablement program to have the greatest impact.
- Supplier Enablement E-Invoicing Channels report (please request report from Coupa Value Management)
- Supplier Enablement Opportunities Channel Report Guide
- Email Templates to Notify Suppliers About Coupa & Your Supplier Enablement Program
- Methods for Sending POs and Invoices - CSP, SAN, cXML
Workshop 2: Engaging Suppliers with the Coupa Supplier Portal
Learn about the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) and how to invite your suppliers to create their profile. In this webinar you’ll see what your suppliers see when using the portal. A Coupa Supplier Enablement expert will step you through how suppliers setup their account and use the CSP to receive orders and submit invoices.
- CSP Video Tutorials for Suppliers
- Supplier Portal Admin and User Guide for Suppliers
- Supplier Site (see Features section)
- Merging Multiple Supplier Portal Accounts
- Onboarding Portal Suppliers in Coupa
- Video: Inviting Suppliers to the CSP & Reviewing Their Invoicing Process
- Supplier Onboarding Email Templates
- Customizing your CSP Invites
- Supplier Enablement Toolkit
- Set Up Supplier Actionable Notifications (SAN)
Workshop 3: Enabling cXML Suppliers
Learn about cXML and how to use it to exchange PO and invoice data with your suppliers. In this webinar, a Coupa Supplier Enablement expert will introduce cXML data exchange and show you how to enable suppliers to transact via cXML, including a review of the key fields needed to setup suppliers for cXML, and how to test and troubleshoot cXML POs and invoices.
- Configuring a Supplier for cXML Invoicing
- cXML Invoicing against a Contract, instead of a PO
- Configuring a Supplier for cXML Purchase Orders
- cXML Purchase Orders
- Capture PO & Invoice CXML for Troubleshooting
- Test cXML Purchase Orders
- Test cXML Invoicing
- cXML Error Monitoring
- PO cXML Transmission Failures
For more information on Supplier Enablement and related best practices, please check out Coupa Success Compass Webinars (see recorded past sessions and upcoming sessions).