Contingent Worker Timesheet Creation
- Select Create Timesheet icon from landing page or navigate to Menu ➔ Timesheet ➔ Create Timesheet
- Verify correct Work Schedule is listed.
If no hours were completed during this workweek, check the box which reads,
“Assign zero hours for this work period”
to enter zero hours.
- Enter Task .
This is a free-type field and should be coordinated with the Hiring Manager.
- Select Hours Type worked.
- Select correct Shift .
- Select correct Charge# for hours worked.
- This field will auto-populate based on user profile.
If you are working on more than one assignment, the correct Charge# will need to be selected from the drop-down list.
- Click Add Task to add the task to the timesheet.
Be sure the correct work week dates are displayed on the screen.
Click on one of the fields for the day you want to enter time for.
- Enter Start Time and End Time into respective fields for each day.
When all hours for the week have been entered, click
- Heads Up! Each time the CW adds a new Project , Hours Type, Shift or Charge Number (#) , Add Task must be selected to create a new line for entry of hours.
- Click on one of the fields for the day you want to enter time for.