Create New Dashboard
How to create a new CCW dashboard
To create a new CCW dashboard, follow these steps:
- Select Dashboard in the main CCW navigation.
- Click More Options.
- Select New Dashboard.
- Enter desired Dashboard Name.
- Click the blue/red icon.
- Select desired items from the Dashboard Menu List to add to your new dashboard.
- Continue to add dashboard items as desired.
- Click Save to see your selected items on your dashboard landing page.
- To-Do list items are referred to as Counters.
- To refresh these items, click on the three dots in the top right corner of each item and select Refresh.
- The Contingent Worker (CW) area is referred to as a grid.
- These can be refreshed, downloaded to an Excel file, or deleted by selecting the appropriate action in the top right corner of the grid box.
- Each of the columns in the grid can be sorted (ascending or descending) by clicking directly on the title of the column.
- Each column can be filtered by enter a value into the search box at the top of the column.