A hosted catalog is the quickest and easiest way for you to add searchable items into Coupa.
Hosted catalogs are collections of items that are searchable directly from the Coupa Home page. You can create a catalog using the Coupa catalog template (.csv) and then upload it into Coupa. Your customers can upload hosted catalogs directly within Coupa. You can upload catalogs through the CSP, where it can be approved by your customer and made available from within Coupa.
- Easy to maintain and update
- Change information is visible immediately
- No need to set up more complex e-commerce systems
- Fastest way to get content into Coupa
How It Works
- Create your catalog using the Coupa catalog template (.csv).
- Upload the catalog via the CSP, or give it to your customer, who can upload it directly into Coupa.
- Have your customer review and approve the catalog.
- The items in the catalog become available immediately for purchase within Coupa.
See Coupa Supplier Portal and Catalogs for more info.