Create Supplier User
Navigate to Menu ➔ Administration ➔ Supplier User Management
- Select Supplier profile you want to create new user for.
Enter new user’s
address and click
- Select the MSP-Client and Role combination for the user.
- Click on the plus (+) to add this combination to the user’s profile.
- Enter the user’s Last Name and First Name .
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Receive Emails .
- Important! When you click submit, the system will send the user a registration email to the email address provided. The user must activate their account using the provided email address as their username.
- User will have 24 hours to activate account. If the user has not activated their account with 24 hours you can Resend Activation email .
- To change or update user type, follow the process to Edit User Type.
- To change or update user status, follow the process to Edit User Status.
- To change or update user rights, follow the process to Edit User Rights.
- To reset user’s password, follow the process to Reset User Password .
- To update user’s username and email address, follow the process to Edit User Email Address .