Uploading Multiple Workers to a Project
As a supplier supporting projects for the customer, you will be able to create, or attach, multiple workers to a project utilizing the upload worker feature.
- Supplier will go to Menu > My Workspace > Project List
- Select which project to create workers for from the list of available projects.
- Select Upload Worker from the Action list.
- Click on Download Template .
- Choose to save or open the downloaded file based on the browser you are currently using.
- Complete all fields for each worker.
All fields labeled with read headers are required to be completed for all each worker.
- Please be aware that rows do scroll off the screen to the right.
- Once you have completed all required information for all workers, save your file in an easily accessible location.
- Go back into the system to choose the desired project to upload workers to.
- Click on Upload Worker from the Action List.
- Click on Upload File .
- Click on the blue file folder in the File Name field to navigate to your saved file.
- Click on Submit to start the upload process.
- Once the file upload is complete, you will see a display of information indicating such items and the No. (Number) of Records in the file, the Status of the file and any error messages that may be in the file.
- If there are any errors in your file, they will be display in the File Error Log section. You will need to correct the errors and re-upload on those records you just created.
- Any records in the file that were uploaded correctly will not have the workers in onboarding status.