Create New Dashboard
from the top left navigation icons.
- Click More Options just below your name in the top right navigation icons.
- Click the blue/red icon located underneath the Menu icon.
- Enter desired Dashboard Name .
Select desired items from the
Dashboard Menu List
to add to your new dashboard.
- Continue to add dashboard items as desired.
to see your selected items on your dashboard landing page.
items are referred to as Counters.
- Heads Up! To refresh these items, select Refresh by click on the three dots in the top right corner of each item.
Contingent Worker (CW)
area is referred to as a grid.
- These can be refreshed, downloaded to an Excel file, or deleted by selecting the appropriate action in the top right corner of the grid box.
- Each of the columns in the grid can be sorted (ascending or descending) by clicking directly on the title of the column.
Each column can be filtered by enter a value into the search box at the top of the column.
- You are able to edit the contents of your dashboard by clicking on More Options and selecting Edit .